Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm Back!!!



Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world for 13 days. It has been a busy two weeks.

The first week I was trying to finish the school year at work and pack for a fun holiday beach trip.

This past week I have been overwhelmed and excited with some BIG NEWS...


I'm Pregnant!

We found out this past Sunday while on our beach trip. Needless to say, I forgot to take any pictures of the beach. I am 4 weeks! I think this will make my due date around the 6th of February, but we will see what the doctor says.

I hope now that I am off work for summer break, I will be able to keep up with my blogging more consistently. However, there my be a few more posts about babies and children now that they are in our near future!

If you have any tips or advice for a first time pregnant woman, please leave me a comment!

10 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Oh wow, wow, wow!!!!! Congratulations, what excitement! I am thrilled for you. This is such happy news.

My tip is simply to enjoy it. This is such a special time.

Rachel said...

Thanks Mod Girl! We are so excited! And I will try to sit back and enjoy it!

Brandi said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you both!!

Miss G said...

Oh! I'm soo excited for you! Congratulations and may God richly bless your pregnancy and your growing family! Kelly

steviewren said...

I love the news! Can't wait to know...boy or girl!

Rachel, I have just nominated you as one of the five blogs that make my day. Go to my site for to see why. Love You!

Rachel said...

Steviewren, thanks for the award. You made tears come to my eyes and joy feel my heart!

Betsy Brock said...

Wonderful news! There's nothing like that first pregnancy.....so fun and special! :)

Rachel said...

Thanks Betsy, we can't wait!

rcsnickers said...

picking up my jaw from the floor... SO VERY EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! Congratulations!!! The best news I love to hear and my favorite topics to come... children, pregnancy and BIRTH! WOO HOOO!

tincanlily said...

Congratulation on your exciting news!
denise