Thursday, May 15, 2008

This Week's Shopping!!!


This is my shopping for the week of May 11-17 th! My goal is to only spend $50 dollars a week. I spent a grand total of $58.23 on all of these items, slightly over budget, but I am simply thrilled at what I was able to buy and stock up on.


Each of these items cost between $2 and 3 per item!


Each of these items cost between .50-.99 cents!!


Each of these items was absolutely totally FREE!!!

Total spent: $ 58.23
Total saved with the help of coupons: $103.15

(Maybe this does not look like a lot of complete meals but because I have been stocking up on food and toiletry items for about four months, I really didn't need any other food items)
I love coupons!

3 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Okay Rachel, you are totally the couponing Diva! I could learn a lot from you seeing as you take it to a whole 'nother level than what I'm doing. What to go!

And, I totally cracked up when I saw that you categorized your post under "coupons" and "hobbies" -- too funny. A very profitable hobby, I'd say.

Have a great weekend!

rcsnickers said...

Very good! Now, who had the Aussie, Brownie mix and Johnson buddies on sale? I bought the Johnson Buddies bar at Walmart today for $.94! I always buy the Aussie shampoo and would love some Fudge Brownie Mix!

Also, the cashier today told me that they had a meeting this past month and no longer take competitive prices unless it is a name brand item! Wow, what a huge dent in my shopping frugal at WalMart! They always compare prices and save me trips! Thought you would want to know that tidbit!

Letisha

Beth said...

Yahoo for so many good deals, Rach. I think you're a professional saver at this point!

Yikes, we missed Taylor's bday!!! Gotta make up for that! The cake is gorgeous! I need to know more about it...the icing is lovely and the tall green candles...nice!

And - I like your tomato growth progress photos!