Thursday, January 24, 2008

Peppermint Madness

I have put an end to milkchocolateaside!!!


I don't know if this happens to you during the holidays, but I was given a ton of peppermint flavored candies. I like peppermint a little. I like it a little more when it is surrounded by white chocolate. However, what I do not like about peppermint is that it inflicts its flavor upon other candies.

Do you know what I'm trying to say? I hate it when my milk chocolate has to co-habitat with my peppermint candy. Eventually it all starts tasting like peppermint. GROSS!!!

I have decided to end the assimilation of these two races. They must be segregated. Therefore, I divided out all the peppermint candy from our gluttonous stash and placed it in this obliging glass jar. Now I have a cute display on my kitchen counter and non defiled milk chocolate.

I have put an end to milkchocolateaside!!!

No comments: