Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Weekend Away

Our little hide-away in the mountains!


My husband and I were able to get away for a small trip in the mountains this past weekend. I have added several photos below from our trip. They pretty much summarize our trip exactly, because we spent little time on any activities other than the ones you see in these pictures.


We kept a fire burning constantly. We love sitting in front of a
fireplace, but we do not have one in our own home. Therefore,
we had to take full advantage of the cabin's fireplace.



This is another wonderful feature of our charming cabin
(and something we do not get to enjoy at home.) Let's just
say is was fully appreciated.



My husband helping me with my weekend project.


I can't help it. Yes, I am a weird-o. I love puzzles. I do. I will not deny it any longer. I like projects that have tiny details, require lots of patience, and (for me) relieve stress! Laugh all you want...I know you want to.


One of our many beautiful views on the way down the dirt
road to and from our cabin.

2 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I'm with you Rachel, puzzles are Wonderful therapy but not very condusive to 3 year olds....i miss puzzles.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I like puzzles too!