Thursday, June 5, 2008

Garden Update

squash, zucchini, and cumber

Our summer vegetable garden is around six weeks old and it is growing wonderfully!

squash blooms are beautiful, but you can only see them in the early morning before the sun's rays hit them

I have plucked this basil back a least four times

a lovely lavendar bloom from our bush beans

our okra are growing very tall and they now have several pods on them

very, very tall tomatoes

I can't wait to eat it!

yummy pole beans

I hope to have some picture of actual veggies on my next update.

4 comments:

steviewren said...

Everything is so much bigger than the last time I saw it. The squash blossoms are so pretty. I hope you get a bumper crop.

All kinds of things are growing over at your house!

Betsy Brock said...

Beautiful! Love the baby blossoms and baby tomatoes...there are baby things all over the place down there! ;)

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Your garden really is beautiful, so orderly and full of color. I love your lavender blossom shot. Very nice!

tincanlily said...

I remember when you blogged about planting your garden. Things seem to be progressing very nicely. The squash blossoms are very pretty.
denise