Friday, February 8, 2008

Colorful Napkins

I love decorative napkins. I just can't help myself. When I see that stack of colorfully designed paper in that clear wrapping, my fingers start itching and my brain screams, "Buy it, buy it, buy it!"




Besides loving napkins, I guess the other biggest attraction is the price. You can buy these delightful pleasures almost anywhere for almost any price. I love to search the clearance aisle at places like Target, Hobby Lobby, Micheal's, T.J. Max ...




I enjoy using these fun napkin and plate sets for my monthly girls night. I also use some of the napkins for our nightly dinners.




Finding pleasures in the simple things really does make for many happy moments.

2 comments:

steviewren said...

I was telling you about this blog earlier. Scroll down until you find the photos of her child's room. I love her whimsical style.

http://inspireco.blogspot.com/

Mom

ps Love YOUR paper obsession!

Rachel said...

I love the room! It is very cute and colorful!!!