Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Graduation Celebration


Recently I came across some old photos of my husband's Graduation party from college. This celebration took place last May. We wanted to throw a big party because it was such an achievement. My husband took most of his college courses at night while working full-time during the day. I am still so proud of all his hard work and sacrifice for our family. I'm positive that I could not have gone to school full-time, worked full-time, and maintained my sanity. But my wonderful husband did!!!


Anyway, for his party we ordered Sumo Wrestling suits! It was hilarious to watch all of our close friends and family wearing these huge suits, running into each other repeatedly, in the end falling down, and having to have other innocent bystanders help pick them up off the ground. We all had a memorable time!


No comments: