Monday, February 11, 2008

"Light" Mail

Anticipation!!!!!



For Christmas, my in-laws gave me a subscription to any magazine that Southern Living at Home published.

Naturally I choose Cooking Light. A: because I love to cook B: because I love the magazine C: because I knew I would regret it if I choose any other magazine subscription.





Everyday I come home from work with such great anticipation that "IT" is waiting in the mailbox for me. And everyday I am sadly disappointed. "IT," that silky, shiny freshly printed and bound stack of papers containing bits of knowledge that I can't wait to eat up, Is NOT there!

When will "IT" come?

The anticipation is consuming me...

2 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

This will probably make you groan in agony, but I just got rid of 2 year's worth of old Cooking Lights. I love, love, love them but storage space is a commodity around here. I couldn't justify keeping them when I can access my favorite recipes online. But, to send all those beautiful photos away was quite sad. I'm hoping that they'll find happy homes with the people who will take them from the library's "free" bin.

Rachel said...

I do understand the need for space. I will have to do the same thing one day in the near future. But until then, I will enjoy! That is if they ever come.